Monday, December 2, 2013

Kristin Davis: EWC Local Brand Ambassador

Meet +Kristin Davis, our newest EWC Local Brand Ambassador!




Here's a note from Kristin:

"Hi, I'm Kristin Rose Davis, the blogger behind Wild One Forever. I'm a 27-year old, California born and raised, fashion-loving, Utah transplant. I moved to Utah for college and ended up staying. I started my blog as a hobby a few years ago and named it after my favorite Tom Petty song. I'm a huge shoe, lipstick, and nail addict. I love a good book more than anything. I want to travel the world. I'm obsessed with all kinds of music. My family members are the most important people to me in the world. I love being near water...a lake, the beach, a pool, doesn't matter. Of course I'm obsessed with fashion. I love to see how different people express themselves through their style and I never know what I'm going to wear from one day to the next!"

We're so excited about teaming up with Kristin! Make sure you check out her blog, you'll love it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to be working with you guys! I absolutely loved my wax!

    ReplyDelete